Frankston City Council's website has been designed to meet the accessibility needs of our community. Below are a list of features and conventions we have implemented to ensure that our residents can view our information easily and effectively.
Frankston City Council recognises the importance of making its website accessible to as many people as possible. Its goal is to comply with the accessibility standards at level AA as covered in The World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (W3C’s WCAG 2.1).
Some of the W3C's WCAG 2.1 features are still being implemented on this site. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback please contact the Frankston City Council on 1300 322 322 or email email@example.com.
You can increase or decrease the font-size by using your preferred browser's in-built functionality. Details on how to increase the font size for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome are below. You will need to have your menu bar visible to follow these instructions.
How to access your Menu Bar (Internet Explorer and Firefox)
- Place your cursor above the website address at the very top of the page and right click
- Tick Menu Bar box
Internet Explorer 7 and above
To increase the font size in Internet Explorer 7 and above
- Select 'View' from the menu bar top left hand corner of your browser window.
- Select 'text size'
- Select your preferred size (largest, larger, medium, small, smallest)
- The new font size will be applied to the Frankston City Council site.
To increase the font size in Firefox
- Select 'Tools' from the menu bar top left hand corner of your browser window
- Click on 'Options'
- Click on the 'Content' tab
- Change the font to your preferred size and click 'OK'
To increase the font size in Google Chrome
- Click on the three dots in the menu on the right hand corner of your browser window
- Click on the + symbol in Zoom to increase font size
National Relay Service
Frankston City Council is NRS Friendly. Learn more about the National Relay Service.
Should you need to print a page from this website, you can do so by typing CTRL+P, right clicking with your mouse and selecting print, or accessing print from your browsers settings menu.
We have attempted to keep PDF downloads to a minimum, however there are certain instances where PDFs are necessary. You can download Adobe Reader. All PDF files on this website open in a new window.
If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.