Free Energy Advice service
Australian Energy Foundation
Council has partnered with the Australian Energy Foundation (AEF) to provide free energy advice and an independent referral service for local residents. The AEF is a national not-for-profit organisation that provides advice and information for communities to help them with energy efficiency in their homes.
AEF advisors can help you work out exactly what you need to do to make your home energy efficient. From solar to insulation, they can provide advice on all areas of your home, helping you make an informed decision.
They can also connect you with reliable suppliers for everything you need to make your home energy efficient. They conduct a rigorous procurement process so that you can buy with ease and confidence.
Book your free energy consultation
They can help you with:
In addition, the AEF can help you with information on how to get a better deal on your energy bills.
Free 20 minute Energy Consultations
Contact the AEF for a free 20 minute energy consultation. You can book in a time that suits you and an energy consultant will give you a call.
To book in your consultation just click on the link above and pick a time that suits you.
Some services impacted by COVID-19
Please note that the AEF are still welcoming enquiries, however, due to the pandemic, lighting upgrades, as well as assessments for draught proofing, heating and cooling and insulation (that require someone to enter your home) are not available. All other services remain the same.
- Click the link on the right to book in your free Energy Consultation
- Visit the AEF website to learn how to make your home energy efficient
- Contact an AEF energy advisor on 1300 236 855 or email email@example.com for free advice
- Visit aef.com.au to get a quote to make your home energy efficient
Who is the Australian Energy Foundation?
- The Australian Energy Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation, leading the way to an equitable zero carbon society. They accelerate the energy transition by empowering communities to take action. Read more about AEF.
For information about making your home more energy efficient contact AEF:
Phone: 1300 236 855
Mail: Australian Energy Foundation, PO Box 276, Brunswick VIC 3056