Booking a Hard Waste Collection
While the council provides one free collection per year, residents can book a paid hard waste collection of 2 cubic metres at any time of the year.
- Ensure that you are familiar with what we can and cannot collect
- Items for collection are to be placed out on your nature strip no earlier than Saturday, two days before your collection day and no later than 6am on your collection day
Costs for paid hard waste collection
When will we collect the booked hard waste?
Monday is the designated collection days for this additional paid hard waste service with booking made at least 10 days in advance.
- If you book and pay before 5pm on a Wednesday your hard waste will be picked up the second Monday after the booking.
- If you book and pay after 5pm on a Wednesday your hard waste will be picked up on the third Monday after the booking.
Please note: Hard Waste collections do not take place on Public Holidays. If your booked Hard waste collection date falls on a public holiday then it will be automatically scheduled for the following business day.
To book your collection you can
- Book online
- Phone Council on 1300 322 322 between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday
Book additional collection online
Other disposal options
If your unwanted household items are reusable and in good condition, please consider donating to local charities.
Residents can also take hard waste, green waste and recyclables to the Frankston Regional Recycling and Recovery Centre (FRRRC) year-round, with many items accepted for free.
For other disposal options, see our A - Z Waste and Recycling Directory.