3-year-old kindergarten 2023
Registrations for 3-year-old kindergarten for 2023 are still being accepted. If you would like to inquire about kindergarten vacancies for the current year, please contact the Kindergarten Registration and Liaison Officer er on 9784 1862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A fee of $30.00 is required for each registration. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. Exemptions may apply – please see below for further information.
Am I eligible to have the registration fee waived?
You are eligible to have the kindergarten registration fee waived if you or your child meet one of the following criteria:
- Have a valid Health Care or Pensioner Concession card or Veterans Affairs card.
- Have a valid Humanitarian, Refugee or Bridging Visa.
- You or your child identifies as being Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
- You or your child have ever been supported by Child Protection.
- Your child is living in out-of-home care.
- The child is a triplet or a quad.
If you are eligible to have the registration fee waived, please register using the below link:
Register for 3-year-old kindergarten in 2023 – fee waived
If you do not meet the above criteria, please register using the below link:
Register for 3-year-old kindergarten in 2023
If you need assistance or are having trouble with the website, please Contact Us.