Solar for Business provides Victorian small businesses with a rebate and an interest free loan to help with the costs of installing a rooftop solar system.
This initiative helps business owners reduce energy costs by switching to renewable energy.
- rebate covering up to 50% of the cost of a rooftop solar system (maximum rebate of $3,500)
- PV solar systems of 30kW or less are eligible for the rebate (one per business)
- renters are eligible, with the landlord’s consent
- loans may be paid back over a 12 or 24-month period.
To be eligible for the discount, you must:
- be the owner of a business with less than 20 employees
- operate from premises that are non-residential
- operate from premises that are individually metered
- have not received a Solar for Business rebate in the past
- have your system installed by a Solar Victoria approved retailer
- install a solar system found on the Solar Victoria approved product list.
Want to know more and apply for the rebate?
Visit Solar Victoria