Council Plan 2017-2021
Proposed Council Plan 2017-2021 Available for Comment
Frankston City Council has released its proposed Council Plan 2017-2021 for public comment from Saturday 15 April until Friday 12 May 2017. The proposed Council Plan highlights Council’s strategic direction for the next four years and details the priorities, strategic indicators and related strategies.
Printed copies available from Council’s Customer Service Outlets during business hours 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Frankston Civic Centre: 30 Davey Street, Frankston
- Seaford Customer Service Centre: 1/6 Broughton Street, Seaford
- Langwarrin Customer Service Centre: Shop 6, The Gateway Shopping Centre, 230 Cranbourne-Frankston Road, Langwarrin
Public Consultation Information Session
Wednesday 3 May 2017
Frankston Park Function Centre, High Street, Frankston
Hear from the Mayor and Chief Executive Officer about the proposed 2017-2021 Council Plan, with an opportunity to provide your feedback and have your questions answered.
In accordance with Section 223 of the Local Government Act 1989, any person may make a submission on the proposed Council Plan.
All submissions received before 5.00pm Friday 12 May 2017 will be considered by Council.
Any person lodging a submission should clearly state whether they wish to be heard in support of the submission. Such a person will be entitled to appear in person or by a person acting on his or her behalf.
All submissions will be heard at a meeting of Council on Monday 22 May 2017 commencing at 6pm
Chief Executive Officer
Frankston City Council
PO BOX 490
FRANKSTON VIC 3199
Attn: Manager Financial and Corporate Planning
Hand deliver to
Council’s Customer Service Outlets
(as listed above)
The personal information you provide will only be used:
- To enable processing of your submission as per the legislative requirements
- To enable contact if there are any questions about your submission
- In a future Council report to incorporate a summary of submissions as appendices and therefore be available to the public with personal information such as names, addresses, and contact phone numbers removed
Council will not use your personal information for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent except as required or authorised by law.
Manager, Financial and Corporate Planning
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.