Sand Sculpting Australia returns with Aladdin & The Arabian Tales at Frankston’s Waterfront this summer. Explore the magical stories of the 1001 Arabian Nights, made completely from sand.
See Aladdin fall in love with Princess Jasmine and trick the Genie of the Lamp with his three wishes, take a journey with Sinbad the Sailor on his seven magical adventures as he meets mystical monsters and fantastical creatures.
Then, ‘Open Sesame’, go deep with Ali Baba into the cave filled with jewels and gold.
Integrated with the sand sculptures will be a fun range of themed activities for children; from hands on sand sculptor workshops, sand art and craft, themed face painting, the interactive family game zone and more!
Open to the public daily from 10am…. Do not miss your chance to see 3,500 tonnes of sand transformed intricately into life sized sand sculptures by the worlds best artists.
Tuesday 26 December 2017 to Monday 29 January 2018
Monday - Sunday and Public Holidays: 10am to 6pm
Tuesday 30 January 2018 - Wednesday 25 April 2018
Monday - Friday: 10am to 4pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 10am to 6pm
Child (3 - 15yrs, entry only) $9.50
Child (3 - 15yrs, super pass) $18 .50
Child (0-2) free of charge
* Valid concession card must be shown at the time of purchase, or upon entry (if purchased online). Seniors, disability, student, pension and carers cards are accepted. The health care card is not accepted. Holder of carers card with companion will be admitted free of charge.
Friday 30 March to Monday 2 April 10am–6pm
Families are invited to a wonderland of festive fun with Sand Sculpting open every day of the Easter long weekend.
Children can hunt for the sandsational Easter eggs while making their way through the Aladdin & The Arabian Tales exhibition. Once they have completed their journey, each child will receive a bag of chocolate eggs to enjoy.
During the Easter weekend, other entertainment includes themed face painting, art and craft plus more.
- This is a family orientated and child friendly event
- Smoking and alcohol is strictly prohibited
- Dogs are not permitted within the event area except for guide dogs, hearing guide dogs and guide dogs in training
- Wheelchair access is provided