Join in the fun this summer at Frankston Waterfront with life sized sand sculptures created by 20 of the world’s finest sculptors.
From Boxing Day 2016 more than 3,500 tonnes of sand will be transformed into mesmerising sand sculptures, but with a twist.
Land of Imagination - Opening Times
- 26 December 2016 to 30 January 2017
Monday - Sunday and Public Holidays: 10am to 6pm
- 31 January 2017 to 25 April 2017
Monday - Friday: 10am to 4pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 10am to 6pm
Entry prices: Cash or EFT available at the gate
- Adults $14
- Concession $11*
- Child (3 - 15yrs, entry only) $9
- Child (3 - 15yrs, super pass) $18
- Child (0-2) free of charge
- Pre booked groups (15 + people) from $7.50+
* Valid concession card must be shown at the time of purchase, or upon entry (if purchased online). We accept seniors, disability, student, pension and carers cards. The health care card is not accepted. Holder of carers card with companion will be admitted free of charge.
+Group booking price is given to groups pre booked. Prices included a welcome talk, guided tour of exhibition is extra charge.
Group Bookings: Contact 03 5986 6684 or email email@example.com
Dates and Times
Friday 16 December 2016
Tuesday 25 April 2017
Opens at 10am
510N Nepean Highway Frankston 3199