Entry via Cranhaven Road, Langwarrin
Join us for a free fun day out for all the family at Party in the Park, with exciting activities for the kids including sports, face painting, animal farms and live interactive stage performances. BYO Picnic or treat yourself to the community BBQ's and visit the stalls for more activities and information on local children's services.
- Mini sports
- Face painting
- Animal farm
- Interactive stage shows
- Information on local children's services
Get Involved in Party in the Park
There are a range of opportunities on offer to get involved in Party in the Park.
- Applications for Food/Beverage, Stallholders and Performers open: Thursday 1 June 2017
- Food/Beverage and Performer applications close: Sunday 18 February 2018
- Stallholder applications close: Sunday 25 February 2018
- Children must be supervised by an adult/guardian at all times
- Event may be cancelled due to bad weather
- Party in the Park is a non smoking and pet free event.
Party in the Park 2018 is an accessible event and features.
- Accessible unisex toilet
- Pram and wheelchair accessible pathways
- Accessible parking, closest to the main entry of the event
- Accessible by Public Transport
Catch Frankston line train to Frankston Station. From Frankston Station contact with the either bus route 789, 790 and 791 to Cruden Farm. Alternatively, catch a taxi or Uber from the train station (approx. 5km).
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website to plan your journey.
Dates and Times
Tuesday 10 April 2018
9.30am to 2pm
Cruden Farm, 60 Cranbourne Road Langwarrin 3910