Ventana Fiesta 2018
This annual celebration of Latin American, Portuguese and Spanish cultures, people and stories that aims to provide intimate and authentic experiences through dance, music, food, art, crafts, film, poetry, language, sports and educational workshops.
Ventana Street Fiesta 2018
12pm-8pm on Saturday 10 March 2018 in Wells Street and Wells Street Plaza, Frankston
Immerse yourself in Latin American, Portuguese and Spanish cultures throughout the day with delicious street food, music, dance performances, sports arena and workshops for the entire family to enjoy, while roaming the unique arts and craft stalls.
There is something for everybody...shows and workshops.
Get Involved in Ventana Street Fiesta
There are a range of opportunities on offer to get involved in Ventana Street Fiesta.
- Applications for Performer, Stallholder and Food/Beverage open: Monday 12 June 2017
- Performer, Stallholder and Food/Beverage applications close: Friday 22 December 2017
- Performers, Stallholders and Food/Beverage selected by: Wednesday 17 January 2018
Ventana Fiesta 2018 is an accessible event and features:
- Accessible unisex toilet
- Pram and wheelchair accessible pathways
- Accessible parking, closest to the main entry of the event and around the city centre, please view the Frankston City Centre Car Parking Map
- Accessible by Public Transport
Catch Frankston line train to Frankston Station. The event site is 500 metres walk from Frankston Station.
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website to plan your journey.
Frankston City Council
30 Davey Street
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.