Sand Sculpting Australia
Aladdin and The Arabian Tales
510N Nepean Highway
Sand Sculpting Australia returns with Aladdin & The Arabian Tales at Frankston’s Waterfront this summer. Explore the magical stories of the 1001 Arabian Nights, made completely from sand.
See Aladdin fall in love with Princess Jasmine and trick the Genie of the Lamp with his three wishes, take a journey with Sinbad the Sailor on his seven magical adventures as he meets mystical monsters and fantastical creatures.
Then, ‘Open Sesame’, go deep with Ali Baba into the cave filled with jewels and gold.
Integrated with the sand sculptures will be a fun range of themed activities for children; from hands on sand sculptor workshops, sand art and craft, themed face painting, the interactive family game zone and more!
Open to the public daily from 10am…. Do not miss your chance to see 3,500 tonnes of sand transformed intricately into life sized sand sculptures by the worlds best artists.
Tuesday 26 December 2017 to Monday 29 January 2018
Monday - Sunday and Public Holidays: 10am to 6pm
Tuesday 30 January 2018 - Wednesday 25 April 2018
Monday - Friday: 10am to 4pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 10am to 6pm
Child (3 - 15yrs, entry only) $9.50
Child (3 - 15yrs, super pass) $18 .50
Child (0-2) free of charge
* Valid concession card must be shown at the time of purchase, or upon entry (if purchased online). Seniors, disability, student, pension and carers cards are accepted. The health care card is not accepted. Holder of carers card with companion will be admitted free of charge.
10% off Early Bird Tickets
From Wednesday 1 to Thursday 30 November 2017
Get 10% off early bird tickets to Sand Sculpting Australia’s ‘Aladdin and the Arabian Tales’ Exhibition.
Santa’s Sand Land
Back by popular demand is our ‘Santa’s Sand Land’ Christmas festival held inside Sand Sculpting Australia on the Frankston Waterfront. Join in the Sandsational fun this Christmas with our special 8 day event held from Saturday 16 to Sunday 24 December 2017.
The all-inclusive tickets allow guests to enjoy:
- Be the first to view the “Aladdin & The Arabian Tales” sand sculpting exhibition
- Visit from our very Special Guest … Santa!
- Children’s Christmas Live Performance
- Live interaction with our roving entertainment
- Christmas sand art and bottle
- Christmas craft activity and face painting
- Interactive photography
- Sandsational play pit zone and more!
Saturday 16 to Sunday 24 December 2017
9.30am and 1.30pm sessions
Pre-booking only from Sand Sculpting Australia
Prices from $11 to $30
- This is a family orientated and child friendly event
- Smoking and alcohol is strictly prohibited
- Dogs are not permitted within the event area except for guide dogs, hearing guide dogs and guide dogs in training
- Wheelchair access is provided
Sand Sculpting Australia
P. 03 5986 6684
Download:’Sandsculpting Australia’ from the Apple app store
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.