Pets' Day Out 2018
Date: Sunday 14 October 2018
Times: 10am - 3pm
Cost: FREE Entry
Location: Ballam Park, Cranbourne Road, Frankston VIC 3199
Between Ballam Park Homestead and Karingal Vet Hospital
Enter via Naranga Cresent off Karingal Drive
Treat your pet and the whole family to a fantastic FREE day of entertainment and giveaways. Learn about responsible pet ownership from Council's Animal Management team.
- Get your pet’s weight assessed at the marquee
- Take a photo in the pet photo booth
- Prizes and giveaways
- Kids photo booth and colouring-in activity
- Pets are welcome but owners are responsible for their animals at all times.
- Dogs must be vaccinated and on leads and other pets securely contained.
- Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Event may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- ATM available at the event.
- This is a smoke and alcohol free event.
Frankston City Council acknowledges the traditional owners of the land in and around Frankston City, the Bunurong people.
Pets' Day Out 2018 is an accessible event and features:
- Accessible unisex toilet
- Pram and wheelchair accessible pathways
- Accessible parking, closest to the main entry of the event
- Accessible by Public Transport
Catch Frankston line train to Frankston Station. From Frankston Station connect with the either bus route 789, 790 and 791 to Ballam Park. Alternatively, catch a taxi or Uber from the train station (approx. 4km).
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website to plan your journey.
Follow us for event updates:
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322