Pets' Day Out 2017
Date: Sunday 8 October 2017
Times: 10am - 3pm
Cost: FREE Entry
Location: Ballam Park, Cranbourne Road, Frankston VIC 3199
Between Ballam Park Homestead and Karingal Vet Hospital
Enter via Naringa Cresent off Karingal Drive
Treat your pet and the whole family to a fantastic FREE day of entertainment and giveaways. Learn about responsible pet ownership from Council's Animal Management team.
Get involved in Pets' Day Out
There are a range of opportunities on offer to get involved at Pets' Day Out.
- Applications for Demonstrators, Snack/Beverage, Stallholders open: Thursday 1 June 2017
- Demonstrator applications close: Sunday 23 July 2017
Demonstrators selected by: Monday 7 August 2017
- Snack/Beverage and Stallholder applications close: Sunday 13 August 2017
Snack/Beverage and Stallholders selected by: Sunday 3 September 2017
Pets' Day Out 2017 is an accessible event and features:
- Accessible unisex toilet
- Pram and wheelchair accessible pathways
- Accessible parking, closest to the main entry of the event
- Accessible by Public Transport
Catch Frankston line train to Frankston Station. From Frankston Station connect with the either bus route 789, 790 and 791 to Ballam Park. Alternatively, catch a taxi or Uber from the train station (approx. 4km).
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website to plan your journey.
Follow us for event updates:
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322
Proudly supported by