Pets' Day Out
Date: Sunday, 9 October 2016
Times: 10am - 3pm
Cost: FREE Entry
Location: Ballam Park, Cranbourne Road, Frankston VIC 3199
Between Ballam Park Homestead and Karingal Vet Hospital
Treat your pet and the whole family to a fantastic FREE day of entertainment and giveaways. Learn about responsible pet ownership from Council's Animal Management team.
Watch a video about Pet's Day Out
Free parking is available at the Cricket Club located at Ballam Park. Enter from Naranga Crescent via Karingal Drive off Cranbourne Road, Frankston.
Get your pet ready to enter the Pet Parade at 1pm. Hosted by Peter Hitchener.
- Best dressed pet parade with Peter Hitchener
- Meet and greet with Peter Hitchener at the Nine News marquee after the parade Telstra Store Karingal pet photo booth
- Pony rides and miniature horse display
- Animal farm
- Watch the Victorian fly ball competition
- Unique pop-up pet stalls
- Luxurious mini pet makeovers Canine massage
- Puppy/dog training, tricks, tips and giveaways with PetStock
- Reptile display
- Children's animal themed face painting
- Animal Aid lure course
- Free parking at the Cricket Club in Ballam Park. Enter from Naranga Crescent via Karingal Drive offCranbourne Road, Frankston.
- Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Pets are welcome but owners are responsible for their animals at all times.
- Dogs must be inoculated and on leads and other pets securely contained.
- ATM available at the event.
- Event may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322
Proudly Supported by