Party In The Park 2018
Date: Tuesday 10 April 2018
Times: 9.30am - 2pm
Cost: FREE entry
Location: Cruden Farm, Langwarrin
Entry via Cranhaven Road
Join us for a free fun day out for all the family at Party in the Park, with exciting activities for the kids including sports, face painting, animal farms and live interactive stage performances. BYO Picnic or treat yourself to the community BBQ's and visit the stalls for more activities and information on local children's services.
- Mini sports
- Face painting
- Animal farm
- Interactive stage shows
- Information on local children's services
- Children must be supervised by an adult/guardian at all times
- Event may be cancelled due to bad weather
- Party in the Park is a non smoking and pet free event
Get Involved in Party in the Park
There are a range of opportunities on offer to get involved in Party in the Park.
- Applications for Food/Beverage, Stallholders and Performers open: Thursday 1 June 2017
- Food/Beverage and Performer applications close: Sunday 18 February 2018
- Stallholder applications close: Sunday 25 February 2018
Party in the Park 2018 is an accessible event and features.
- Accessible unisex toilet
- Pram and wheelchair accessible pathways
- Accessible parking, closest to the main entry of the event
- Accessible by Public Transport
Catch Frankston line train to Frankston Station. From Frankston Station contact with the either bus route 789, 790 and 791 to Cruden Farm. Alternatively, catch a taxi or Uber from the train station (approx. 5km).
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website to plan your journey.
Follow us for event updates:
If you have any questions in regard to this process or generic event assistance and advice, please contact the Major Events unit at Frankston City Council.
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.