About the Festival
Date: Saturday 24 November 2018
Cost: FREE entry, with costs for rides, food and amusements
Location: Davey Street, Frankston
You are invited to celebrate the start of the festive season at Frankston’s Christmas Festival of Lights 2018. Now celebrating its 21st year. The largest free Christmas festival in the state, this year’s event promises a night of magic for the young and young at heart. Bring the family together to create lasting memories. Enjoying entertainment and activities including Santa’s grand arrival and the traditional lighting of the Christmas tree.
- Watch Santa’s Grand Arrival
- Meet Santa Claus at Santa's House
- Enjoy the sounds of Christmas at the Entertainment Stage
- Watch the live shows at the Frankston Arts Centre
- Kick off your Christmas shopping at the Christmas Market
- Children can create Christmas masterpieces in the North Pole
- Children’s Activity Centre at the Frankston Library
- Enjoy culinary delights in the Gingerbread Lane Festival Dining
- Head to Elf Alley to discover amusements and rides
- Children can have fun in Rudolph's Children Zone
- Join in the Tree Lighting Ceremony and Fireworks Display
- Marvel at the Tree Lighting Ceremony and Fireworks Display at 9.30pm
This magical spectacle truly captivates and has become a Frankston City Christmas tradition. 2018 marks the 21st year the tree has been lit!
Witness the excitement on children’s faces as the breathtaking Fireworks Display lights up the night sky creating a truly magical moment to remember.
Frankston’s Christmas Festival of Lights 2018 is an accessible event and features:
- Accessible unisex toilet
- Pram and wheelchair accessible pathways
- Accessible parking around the city centre, please view the Frankston City Centre Car Parking Map
- Accessible by Public Transport
Follow us for event updates:
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.