About the Festival
Date: Saturday 25 November 2017
Cost: FREE entry, with costs for rides, food and amusements
Location: Davey Street, Frankston
You are invited to celebrate the start of the festive season at Frankston’s Christmas Festival of Lights 2017. Now celebrating its 20 year The largest free Christmas festival in the state, this year’s event promises a night of magic for the young and young at heart. Bring the family together to create lasting memories. Enjoying entertainment and activities including Santa’s grand arrival and the traditional lighting of the Christmas tree.
- Share your Christmas wish-list with Santa Claus at Santa’s House
- Enjoy the sounds of Christmas at the Entertainment Stage
- Tree Lighting Ceremony and Fireworks Display at 9.30pm
- Help light up the night and purchase a $3 candle to wave as you sing along to the Carols!
- The Frankston Library have extended their opening hours for the event. Christmas story time will take place and there will be a craft activity, face painting and live music in the library forecourt.
Tree Lighting Ceremony and Fireworks Display at 9.30pm on Davey Street
Gather around the 100+ year old Norfolk Pine tree for the highlight of the night, an inspiring spectacle that has become a Frankston Christmas tradition. See the awe on the children’s faces as the tree and fireworks display light up the night sky. Can you guess how the tree will be lit this year?
Frankston’s Christmas Festival of Lights 2017 is an accessible event and features:
- Accessible unisex toilet
- Pram and wheelchair accessible pathways
- Accessible parking around the city centre, please view the Frankston City Centre Car Parking Map
- Accessible by Public Transport
Catch Frankston line train to Frankston Station. The event site is 750 metres walk from Frankston Station.
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website to plan your journey.
Follow us for event updates:
Proudly Sponsored by
Frankston City Council
PO Box 490
P. 1300 322 322
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.