Concerns and Complaints

Concerns and Building Complaints

How Council and assist you with Building concerns or complaints.

Concerns and Compaints Introduction

Building Complaints

How to lodge a general building complaint with Council.

Adjoining Owner Comment Forms

Dangerous Building, Structure or Emergency

A danger or emergency relating to a building or structure.

Dividing Common Boundary Fences

Fence Concerns and Disputes

The Building Department may investigate common/dividing boundary fences.

Stormwater and Water Tank Issues

Stormwater or Water Tank Issues

Information about concerns or complaints about stormwater or water tanks.

Back to top