The Frankston North Local Community Plan (LCP) reflects the area's unique opportunities and challenges and helps Council understand how best to support the needs and aspirations of this community.
A priority of the LCP process was to establish a committee to work with Council to deliver projects and encourage community involvement.
This Plan builds on the work of the Frankston North Community Renewal Initiative - a program funded by the Victorian Government.
- Curbing antisocial behaviour like hooning, monkey bike riding, vandalism, graffiti and drinking in public places
- Improving access to basic health care and raising awareness of health issues faced by the community
- Providing more opportunities for young people, including spaces to socialise and more activities
- Improving the maintenance and up keep of public parks and gardens
- Providing opportunities for the community to work together, promoting social inclusion and diversity across the ages
- Raising the perception of the Pines in Frankston North
PDF Files Disclaimer
Adobe Acrobat is used to view Portable Document Files (PDF). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website (the Adobe website opens in a new window).
All PDF files on this website open in a new window. If you cannot access a PDF document on this page, contact Frankston Council on 1300 322 322 for more details, or for a hard copy of the document.